As part of the online GMDS conference 2020, the GMDS working group "Biomedizinische Informatik"will conduct a workshop with the title "Making Decisions in Biomedical Informatics". The talks will be made available approximately two weeks before the event and should be viewed in advance as preparation for the discussions during the workshop.
- 10.09.2020, 10-12 a.m.
- Registration required (links and password will be provided afterwards)
- Webconference via Zoom
- 10:00 - 10:10 Introduction (Prof. Dr. Tim Beißbarth)
- 10:10 - 10:30 Summary of the talk with followed discussions: "The molecular Haemogram-challenges for biomedical IT" (Prof. Dr. Andreas Keller)
- 10:30 - 10:50 Summary of the talk with followed discussions: "Analyzing brain MRI data with machine (deep) learning - promises and pitfalls" (Prof. Dr. Kerstin Ritter)
- 10:50 - 11:10 Summary of the talk with followed discussions: "Knowledge management support for molecular tumor boards" (Prof. Dr. Ulf Leser)
- 11:10 - 11:30 Summary of the talk with followed discussions: "N.N." ( Dipl.-Inform. Michael Dietrich)
- 11:30 - 11:40 Summary (Prof. Dr. Ulrich Sax)
- 11:40 - 12:00 General discussion (Prof. Dr. Ulrich Sax, Prof. Dr. Tim Beißbarth)