Cooperation in teaching
Department of Medical Informatics
Medical Informatics is a discipline that requires a high degree of interdisciplinary cooperation. This is true regardless of whether Medical Informaticians are active in research, care, business or health care institutions. The Department for Medical Informatics takes this fact into account by having a broad cooperation with internal and external lecturers.
Cooperation in medical informatics training with clinics and departments of the UMG and the Georg-August-University
Without the involvement, expertise and personal commitment of numerous colleagues, the medical informatics education in Goettingen would not have the professional breadth and depth that currently characterises our curriculum. We would like to thank all pinvolved for their support!
- Department of Transfusion Medicine, PD Dr. Joachim Riggert
- Data Protection Officer of UMG, Dr. Thomas Langbein
- Information Technology Division G3-7, Stefan Behrens, Hartmut Fabritz, Holger Herrmann, Sylvia Thuns, Susanne Wöltjen
- Information Security Officer UMG, Dr. Holger Beck
- Department of Medical Bioinformatics, Prof. Dr. Tim Beißbarth, Martin Haubrock
- Department of Medical Ethics and History of Medicine, Prof. Silke Schicktanz, Dr. Zuemruet Alpinar Sencan
- Department of Genetic Epidemiology, Dr. Albert Rosenberger
- Department of Clinical Chemistry, Prof. Dr. Abdul R. Asif Christian Bode, Kevin Fest, Anita Otte
- Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Prof. Dr. Jürgen Brockmöller, Dr. Muhammad Rafehi
- Department of Medical Statistics, Prof. Dr. Tim Friede
- Department of Cellular and Molecular Immunology, Prof. Dr. Ralf Dressel
- Department of Gastroenterology, Gastrointestinal Oncology, and Endocrinology, PD Dr. Alexander König
- Hospital law staff unit, Thomas Voigt
- UMG Biobank, PD Dr. Sara Y. Nußbeck
- UMG Nursing Service, Staff Unit IT-Management, Stefan Boecker, Christoph Zimara
- Central Management Division G3-8: IT-Controlling, Frank Dickmann
- Central Management Division: Staff Unit- and Clinical Riskmanagement, Dr. Arnt Suckow
External lecturers in Medical Informatics
Our curriculum is supported by external lecturers from healthcare and international companies. They have been asked to pass on their outstanding expertise and experience in their respective fields to our students, thus allowing students to gain professional insights beyond their university environment and to have the opportunity to exchange ideas on a practical, job-related level.
Our special thanks go to the lecturers for their support of the curriculum.
- PD Dr. Bernhard Graimann, Otto Bock Healthcare GmbH, Duderstadt, Lecture „Fundamentals of Biomedicine“
- Dr. med. Thomas Kleinoeder, KWHC GmbH, Uelzen, Seminar „Knowledge Management“
This might also interest you